In the footage, the driver of Aberdeen Car Landrover Freelander Station Wagon reg. W237RGE makes a full and clear statement of his rights. These include:
- The exclusive right to the road, which is "for cars".
- The right to drive at speed directly at the users of other modes of transport who must at all times "give way to a car".
- The right to drive at any speed, regardless of road conditions.
- The right to indignantly dismiss the safety concerns of users of non-car modes of transport.
- The right to suspect anyone who is not in a car of being a predatory sex-pervert, and to accuse them of such.
That a statement of rights so complete, so concise and so correct that we believe it to be comparable in quality and importance to the US Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights should come from the mouth of the driver of an Aberdeen Car fills us with immense pride. Whadda guy!